Xpressions Annual Gala Event, Nov 24 and 25th

AmyDresser

5 inch heels
Country flag
Ladies, once again we are holding our Gala event near the end of Nov. This is always a great weekend, and for those who are only able to dress for a few hours at time this is a great opportunity to spend a couple of days femme! If you choose to check in Friday, join us for dinner at the Chop House, then go home Sunday you can spend the whole weekend fully femme.

We have been there every year for the last several times and the acceptance is total. The staff loves having us there, believe it or not, but it's true!
I've attached a blurb which tells you more about it, but you may contact me (Amy) if you have additional questions.

{The one thing we usually do, but have yet to finalize is makeup, if/when that gets arranged I will let everyone know}

The primary event for the weekend is the Gala Dinner and entertainment on Saturday November 25, 2023.

You can just attend the Saturday night at a cost of $124. The cost also covers the Annual General Meeting held on Saturday afternoon at 12:00 pm with refreshments included, and the buffet dinner and entertainment in the evening.

There are optional group activities planned on the Friday, such as Black Friday Shopping in the Mall, dinner in the onsite restaurant (Chophouse) as well as a group breakfast at Denny’s on Sunday morning.

We have secured 20 rooms with a fixed rate of $149. They can be reserved for Friday as well as Saturday. The Gala dinner does not require you to rent a room but considering Saturday night the festivities could run until 1:00am, though often not as late as that and if you’re planning on having some festive cheer you might consider the room or Uber.

As entertainment we are having a Drag Show intertwined with a fashion show with dresses supplied by Mirella, who did the same thing two years ago. This time you may choose one you like, put it on in privacy and return to show it off to the rest of us, and if you like it you can buy it and take it home with you.
Two Drag Queens will be performing for your enjoyment, “Dee Dee Delight” who has performed at The Well for some time and is a favourite there, then the relative newcomer, “Amy Stardust” will round out the cast.

We have space for 40 guests to enjoy our 2023 Gala Event. It is a great opportunity for all of us to meet our fellow members in a fun secure venue, no public allowed. What do you wear, well any nice dress will do, even a nice top and skirt or pants. There isn’t a fashion contest but an opportunity to look and dress your best and learn from our fellow members.

If you are planning to attend we need your commitment and paid sign up before November 20th, as this is our cut-off date to cancel the event. A lot of time and effort has gone into making the event happen and it would be a shame to let it go due to lack of interest.

April

Just April
Ladies, once again we are holding our Gala event near the end of Nov. This is always a great weekend, and for those who are only able to dress for a few hours at time this is a great opportunity to spend a couple of days femme! If you choose to check in Friday, join us for dinner at the Chop House, then go home Sunday you can spend the whole weekend fully femme.

We have been there every year for the last several times and the acceptance is total. The staff loves having us there, believe it or not, but it's true!
I've attached a blurb which tells you more about it, but you may contact me (Amy) if you have additional questions.

{The one thing we usually do, but have yet to finalize is makeup, if/when that gets arranged I will let everyone know}

The primary event for the weekend is the Gala Dinner and entertainment on Saturday November 25, 2023.

You can just attend the Saturday night at a cost of $124. The cost also covers the Annual General Meeting held on Saturday afternoon at 12:00 pm with refreshments included, and the buffet dinner and entertainment in the evening.

There are optional group activities planned on the Friday, such as Black Friday Shopping in the Mall, dinner in the onsite restaurant (Chophouse) as well as a group breakfast at Denny’s on Sunday morning.

We have secured 20 rooms with a fixed rate of $149. They can be reserved for Friday as well as Saturday. The Gala dinner does not require you to rent a room but considering Saturday night the festivities could run until 1:00am, though often not as late as that and if you’re planning on having some festive cheer you might consider the room or Uber.

As entertainment we are having a Drag Show intertwined with a fashion show with dresses supplied by Mirella, who did the same thing two years ago. This time you may choose one you like, put it on in privacy and return to show it off to the rest of us, and if you like it you can buy it and take it home with you.
Two Drag Queens will be performing for your enjoyment, “Dee Dee Delight” who has performed at The Well for some time and is a favourite there, then the relative newcomer, “Amy Stardust” will round out the cast.

We have space for 40 guests to enjoy our 2023 Gala Event. It is a great opportunity for all of us to meet our fellow members in a fun secure venue, no public allowed. What do you wear, well any nice dress will do, even a nice top and skirt or pants. There isn’t a fashion contest but an opportunity to look and dress your best and learn from our fellow members.

If you are planning to attend we need your commitment and paid sign up before November 20th, as this is our cut-off date to cancel the event. A lot of time and effort has gone into making the event happen and it would be a shame to let it go due to lack of interest.
I was really wanting to come this year but the bride returns from England the next day and it is just too close for me. Knowing the old broad as only I do, there will be a huge clean up required. Lol. She is a lazy beach!

AmyDresser

5 inch heels
Country flag
Wish I lived there, sounds like a great event!
Yes, it really is a lot of fun. It does cost a bit but to stay for the weekend away and be femme is awesome.
The staff tell me they look forward to this as they love to see what we are wearing especially at the Gala dinner.

Carly

If I am here but inactive I probably fell asleep.
Country flag
Would love to hear an after action report. Need my vicarious fun. I hope it was wonderful for those girls who could attend. 🙂

AmyDresser

5 inch heels
Country flag
Would love to hear an after action report. Need my vicarious fun. I hope it was wonderful for those girls who could attend. 🙂
Totally agree! Inquiring minds want to know...
I'll do a write up and post some pics later on, however the thumbnail version is that it seemed to go well. Very stressful for me organizing things as well as performing, but I got a huge number of compliments about the event.
My outfits got a lot of compliments too, a floor length peachy pink dress, then the GoGo girl outfit again, then the blue dress I think I showed pictures of, got a ton of them, plus a couple of wolf whistles in the hallway!

Of course I got led into temptation here and there so I bought two news dresses, a skirt, and a beautiful ivory coat, with a wide fur collar from the Guess store.
Pics to come later.

Carly

If I am here but inactive I probably fell asleep.
Country flag
I'll do a write up and post some pics later on, however the thumbnail version is that it seemed to go well. Very stressful for me organizing things as well as performing, but I got a huge number of compliments about the event.
My outfits got a lot of compliments too, a floor length peachy pink dress, then the GoGo girl outfit again, then the blue dress I think I showed pictures of, got a ton of them, plus a couple of wolf whistles in the hallway!

Of course I got led into temptation here and there so I bought two news dresses, a skirt, and a beautiful ivory coat, with a wide fur collar from the Guess store.
Pics to come later.
Lovely. Glad it went well. Happy to consume any text or pics you share. You must be tired so I’ll be patient. 🙂

Patsy

Country flag

Patsy

Country flag
Hi i'm new here and just wondering when the next outing or event will take place and where....thanks Patsy

Patsy

Country flag
Welcome to the forum Patsy! Our next event will be the Pub Night on the second Fri of Jan. In downtown Toronto.
PM me for more info.
Hi....that sounds great , i would love to attend may i have some details. does everyone arrive fully dressed fem?What time does it start and finish? I'm a little nervous going out like this first time but i want to do it so bad....thanks Patsy

AmyDresser

5 inch heels
Country flag
Hi....that sounds great , i would love to attend may i have some details. does everyone arrive fully dressed fem?What time does it start and finish? I'm a little nervous going out like this first time but i want to do it so bad....thanks Patsy
This is an annual event so next Nov we plan to do it again. You may arrive dressed or drab depending on how you feel, and change to femme once there.

Reactions: zee

Ellie M

Dedicated Member
Country flag
This is an annual event so next Nov we plan to do it again. You may arrive dressed or drab depending on how you feel, and change to femme once there.
I agree with Patsy. I've never been out in front of anyone dressed. This would be right up my alley. However, I can't even imagine what excuse I'd give the wife why I'm going to Canada. But, I'll start trying to coming up with ideas...🤔