Vernon meetup July 31

Jillian

Administrator
Country flag
Ok let's make it August 2nd. I can host at my condo. I was thinking people can show up after 4pm?

Marlene

5 inch heels
Country flag
If it's late afternoon/evening I won't be able to come. Too far to drive after a few adult beverages, and can't afford a room. Plus it's my birthday! Guess I will have to pass. Darn.

Daisy Dukes

Flats only now
If it's late afternoon/evening I won't be able to come. Too far to drive after a few adult beverages, and can't afford a room. Plus it's my birthday! Guess I will have to pass. Darn.
NOT SO FAST THERE.... Ckick-EEE-Poo. I got ideas and plans... Ya know.What about other days...Saturday... Sunday? I'll travel Thrusday.

Daisy Dukes

Flats only now
To all you girls. My plan is simple.. Try to meet as many of you as I can. If I do the campsite thing {myself in a tent yuck). Will anyone stop by to visit?

Jillian

Administrator
Country flag
Well I hate to be the bearer of bad news but it looks like I can't make it. I have to head back home. I hope the get together continues and someone else can host.

Daisy Dukes

Flats only now
Thank you to Jillian. She tried.. Marlene, It's your birthday and mine (close enough). So what would you like to see happen? Any other birthday girls? I would like to throw an all girls and guys birthday party. Do you know where the best location is that's in the middle to meet all those wonderful girls who plan to attend. I will be there, I'll get a room, I hope for a bigger the room, the bigger the better, and hope a number of girls make it. I am not talking just drinks, maybe a weekend of visitors. Any overnighters?

Daisy Dukes

Flats only now
Ok Girls I need to know, I want to book. What dates and places?.... I'll even change hotel location on different days, in different townships. I can't bent anymore backwards any farther if I tried... and yes you can do a skype thing so those who can't attend can join in.. bring your laptops. Lets make Jillian proud, and lets PARTY!!!!!!!

Daisy Dukes

Flats only now
Today, I really did sell my truck, and I don't give a F__K.... and this could be one hell of a Rodeo.