Scored a couple of Fever wigs

Carly

If I am here but inactive I probably fell asleep.
Country flag
Post-Halloween scoop from Walmart online. Like Amazon they enable 3rd party sellers. I got these two Fever wigs for just over 1/3 of the original price with free shipping. $46 Cdn each. I used to pay $125 from the Amazing Party Store before Covid did them in.

Worth a look.

47607 47608

47609 47610

Kenna16

“Can’t resist my desires”
Country flag
They look great, but they always look great in the promo pics, have you got them yet and how do they look on you Carly, are they what you expected and can‘t wait to see them on you. The price is great.

Carly

Country flag
They look great, but they always look great in the promo pics, have you got them yet and how do they look on you Carly, are they what you expected and can‘t wait to see them on you. The price is great.
I’ve had these same wigs before kenna. Fever do a nice synthetic wig. Not really pro quality but somewhere between costume and pro. If you brush them out with each wearing they last relatively well. But they tend to tangle as the hair is coarser than pro wigs. I like them for photography as they are full and long. IMO they are over priced at $125 but a massive bargain at $45.

Carly

Country flag
I like the red one. Of course they are not available now!
Actually the same or similar Fever wigs seem to be available on Ambazon.ca for similar prices. I can’t use this site as my Mrs shares the account for her Kindle.

Fay

Post-Halloween scoop from Walmart online. Like Amazon they enable 3rd party sellers. I got these two Fever wigs for just over 1/3 of the original price with free shipping. $46 Cdn each. I used to pay $125 from the Amazing Party Store before Covid did them in.

Worth a look.

47609 47610
cool will check them out