Old Oddballs

Veronica Lane

Feeling Fabulous Darling
I love the old and oddball go anywhere vehicles. My all time fave is a 1956 Dodge Power wagon but on the smaller side and just for fun I like to dream about old standards like willy's jeeps but then you can explore more exotic toys. Volkswagon Things hold a place dear in my heart but the original Mercedes Unimog is the ultimate in utilitarian lol.

Attachments

• 320px-Wiki_Jeep_6_Rear_Quarter_Panel.jpg
    320px-Wiki_Jeep_6_Rear_Quarter_Panel.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 33
  • 1280px-Mercedes-Benz-Museum_2015-01_by-RaBoe_187.jpg
    1280px-Mercedes-Benz-Museum_2015-01_by-RaBoe_187.jpg
    155.6 KB · Views: 55
  • BN-TN942_MYRIDE_M_20170522130131.jpg
    BN-TN942_MYRIDE_M_20170522130131.jpg
    437.4 KB · Views: 59
  • maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    144 KB · Views: 54

Jesse

Love Potion # 9
Country flag
I love the old and oddball go anywhere vehicles. My all time fave is a 1956 Dodge Power wagon but on the smaller side and just for fun I like to dream about old standards like willy's jeeps but then you can explore more exotic toys. Volkswagon Things hold a place dear in my heart but the original Mercedes Unimog is the ultimate in utilitarian lol.
U have great taste in old simple and likely very functional vehicles. My son in law has an old Mitsubishi pint size truck form a dealer in such items in Van. It has 4 wheel drive and a hydraulic dumping feature. Hw uses it when his Big Ford diesel in not practical.

Daisy Dukes

Flats only now
And here I thought you were posting about Odd Balls.... I have one smaller than the other.... My mistake.

Casandra Ann

Hello to everyone. Feel free to say hi back!
Country flag
Ronni the UniMog was and still is a fantastic machine!
I had a Willy's 1953 ex military jeep from the Wack Chilliwack. I did some research and it was in Egypt for the Suez crisis.
I bought two and restored one and sold the pats of the other to pay for the restoration... more of a preservation.
I sold it but the fun for me was doing the work and taking older vets for rides at the football games!
Looking back it was a deathtrap LOL

Last edited:

Jesse

Love Potion # 9
Country flag
The second one looks wee bit mean - I like that

Jesse

Love Potion # 9
Country flag
I know someone that bought a Suzuki pint sized pick up truck from an importer in Van. It is left hand steering, 4x4, small engine, great shape and the box tilts for dumping - bought it used straight from Asia. Really pint sized but looks great and works great

Marlene

5 inch heels
Country flag
Ah yes. Itchypussy, I mean Mysubsissy, oops i mean Mittfortushie. Ah, whatever, I'll just get a Suckeasy, i mean Suzuki. Damn spellcheck!

Jesse

Love Potion # 9
Country flag
All the way from Peachusisst BCsussysissyland, Cussyanada I believe

Jesse

Love Potion # 9
Country flag
They are sold all over in Canada, Australia and USA + likely anywhere

Jesse

Love Potion # 9
Country flag
For any kind of work a small truck can do - Toyota even makes them

Marlene

5 inch heels
Country flag
I have looked at one up close. Very simple and basic. Probably very easy to maintain.
And cheaper to maintain than the Bently too.