More support

LisaM

Dedicated Member
I have more support,my girlfriend Hailey's good friends and they treat me like one of the girls when dressed as Lisa.100% happy about this,her friends say I look gorgeous dressed as female.Have been out with Hailey and her friends as Lisa a lot ever since.I have started a good friendship with them too and Hailey is glad this has happened.They know Hailey very well,she is one loving and caring person and say we make a great couple together.Also see we have happy lives together as well.Her friends even have met my mom and sisters as well.Mom and my sisters say I am around good people now that encourage me.Hailey,she is glad everything is going well knowing they support me too.

LisaM

Dedicated Member
A couple of her friends have been a great help as well.One is her friend Mandy,noticed my bras were a little too tight last month and saw the problem.Said I was measured wrong and she was right.My bras fit a whole lot better since going to a lingerie shop she works at.Another friend of hers,Liz saw I love shoes and said to check out a shoe store she goes to.Said I would love it and she was right.Hailey and I are much closer ever since