London Ontario and Surrounding area?

Carly

If I am here but inactive I probably fell asleep.
Country flag
Hey looking to see if theres any other sissys/cd's that would be interested in making some friends?

Hi Kaitlynn. I know there are at least three girls in London or St. Thomas. Hopefully they respond. I am up north of Stratford and am closeted...but happy to chat and converse back and forth. Welcome to the site.

Kaitlynn1429

Heeyy :) nice to meet youu :)....hopefully they do ive been trying to meet someone forever, its so hard to find others like us! Im super shy but want to start coming out of my shell and having some girl fun!

Carly

If I am here but inactive I probably fell asleep.
Country flag
Be with you in spirit but I’d never be able to explain my absence from HQ.

steph

just looking to talk..
Country flag
Hi Kaitlynn, i am in scarborough if you ever want to meet.

DaddysSissy

I'm planning on going to London this week at some point to shop it's my bday I would love to hang out with another gurl, n be girly n maybe chance some man together or even play with each other, I'd like to play fun bday, I just want to be able to dress up put on mark up and be slutty, I would be cool to have gurl friend to show me where to go in London

SweetRenee

4 inch heels
Country flag
There seems to be a growing number of London / SW Ontario girls. Maybe this will translate into some kind of get together when the pandemic is over and bars etc open again. I'm in Waterloo ....