Hair removal

Jesse

Love Potion # 9
Country flag
Jesse...is it the cream or the spray inhibitor that works from Hair No More?
The Inhibitor. The hair removal cream is like Veet, which sucks. There is another common such common brand that works much better for removal such as Nair. Surprisingly, Walmart.ca has many great reviews on these.

Jesse

Love Potion # 9
Country flag
if ur talking about an electric shaver - Women's are designed for fine hair?

Cherri Pitt

Dedicated Member
Country flag
well once more into the breach! I am currently using Inhibitif from the Chemistry brand ..A Division of Diecm makers of The Ordinary. whew i a also using the underarm deodorant with hair inhibitor from the same i love the deodorant it seems to be working on my pits. now for my chest and legs i am getting smaller results. I use a Philips epilator all over my body except for my face and this combo seems to slow the growth but it hasn't completely given total results. i am going to keep using the inhibitif for a while longer as i do have stubborn hair. Now for my face i am using Tweep from England its main ingredient is ant eggs. I got it cause the Chemistry brand people did not have the facial inhibitor in stock again i have tough facial hair and i am finding it isn't working as well as promised but i will keep on till i finish the jar looks like it will last me about 2 months. i tweese my facial hair around my moustash and chin and mouth so i can't be positive about the total results but i think i am going to be mildly happy . i am still skeptical but i do see small results after 2 months so i will keep it up another 2 anyway just to be positive. Btw Dicem is a Canadian company and they are pretty good they ship for free when you hit 30 dollars. they have beauty products foundations concealers retinols and other great stuff i use their retinol .hyluronic acidand a bunch of other anti ageing formulas .. and they are cheap. price wise not product wise. in all they are a solid company and if you dont want to spend a lot they are a great price point https://theordinary.deciem.com/ca give them a look the also have a return policy that is great so you should never be out of pocket if it doesn't suit you. sorry for prattling on but i hope this helps .. your hair challenged sister Cherri

Jesse

Love Potion # 9
Country flag
One point - Removing/shaving under arm hair is still linked to Alzheimer's Disease due to the Aluminum in Antiperspirants.
I tend to give a heads up if important.