Grand Central Consignment - New Westminster

Geraldine

4 inch heels
Country flag
Haven't been to this place for almost a year but dropped in on Saturday. An amazing amount of clothes - a large portion in "larger" (18 & up) sizes. Was in drab and as others on this site have said before - the owner is fantastic. Had a very relaxing - no pressure - fun fun time. Took my time meandering around and tried on 5 dresses - ended up buying 2 of them - a black leather one and a cute short black sequence one. What a pleasure shopping there - especially as compared to my thrift store experiences - which are never "relaxing"....... Price might be a little higher but everything I saw & tried on was excellent quality. Definitely - in my opinion - worth dropping in to .

Last edited:

Erica Satin

5 inch heels
Country flag
Glad you had a good experience and was able to find a few outfits. I haven't been there in a few years myself. Might have to try and stop by and take a look around.

Charlene

5 inch heels
Country flag
Grand central has lots of clothes, shoes, purses and dresses. Celeste is very helpful and supports all of us

Jesse

Love Potion # 9
Country flag
Just check their site and virtually nothing under Shopping that is for sale. Anyone have better luck lately? I have been looking for online Thrift or Consignment stores with no luck yet. Grand Central from what I have seen before on their inventory would be a great place.

MzTammyCummings

4 inch heels
Just check their site and virtually nothing under Shopping that is for sale. Anyone have better luck lately? I have been looking for online Thrift or Consignment stores with no luck yet. Grand Central from what I have seen before on their inventory would be a great place.
Sometimes you have to leave the house to find a deal on fashion ?