Canadian eh

G

guycaballero

With the recent challenges I've encountered trying to purchase things online my quest to keep it Canadian has intensified.

Shoes are especially challenging for me but most everything fit wise is hard to know about until I can try something on.
I visited a guy here in town 3 weeks ago that deals with Pleaser shoes & their new Pink line which is wider than usual but haven't heard back from him telling me that an order is in for me to try on so I went back to searching & found shoefreaks.ca.
They're a Montreal based company that ships for free within Canada & has a good returns policy to boot.
They have some promos on right now that make for a good incentive for trying them but knowing I'm buying in Canadian dollars & can talk to someone there via the chat feature? Priceless!

Roberta

4 inch heels
Country flag
I understand your plight.

I prefer to "shop Canadian" too when dealing online. there are far too many, especially in the US, that aren't interested in shipping to Canada. I did solve some of that by getting a US postal address. I live close to the border so running down to pick up items isn't an issue. So far I haven't ordered any "personal" items but I know that day is coming. Might be interesting when the customs agent asks "what are you bringing into Canada today?"

Jesse

Love Potion # 9
Country flag
Shoefreaks are great - free shipping anywhere in Canada as well as most of their shoes have sizing charts including by measuring one's foot and give both Imperial inches and Metric cm. Few years ago my security software caught a very invasive virus in their system so I contacted them and when they got back to me they said their IT company could not find it so I suggested that the IT company try what I was using ay the time and bingo they found and removed it. They offered me a credit which included any sale item, bit I would need yo spend at least $25 which I have yet claimed - mostly due to the pandemic - short on inventory with what I like and my specific size 12 M - 28 cm actual length.
Nice to see that you are still in here Robertađź‘Ť

Mariane

More Like 6inch heels always.
Country flag
With the recent challenges I've encountered trying to purchase things online my quest to keep it Canadian has intensified.

Shoes are especially challenging for me but most everything fit wise is hard to know about until I can try something on.
I visited a guy here in town 3 weeks ago that deals with Pleaser shoes & their new Pink line which is wider than usual but haven't heard back from him telling me that an order is in for me to try on so I went back to searching & found shoefreaks.ca.
They're a Montreal based company that ships for free within Canada & has a good returns policy to boot.
They have some promos on right now that make for a good incentive for trying them but knowing I'm buying in Canadian dollars & can talk to someone there via the chat feature? Priceless!
I did buy 2 paire at shoefreaks. And yes i chatted with them. I asked thrm question and they are amazing.

Heres the 2 pleaser pairs i have.

Attachments

• 20220522_130857.jpg
    20220522_130857.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 6
  • 20220528_123805.jpg
    20220528_123805.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 6

wendyswift

Dedicated Member
Country flag
Before the pandemic I would buy wherever, aliexpress, US, and a few times canadian stores. I was willing to put up with the lengthy ship times from China and the US at that time. On a side note, I find things from the UK take way longer than from China.

Since the pandemic, I've bought from canadian stores online as often as I can. I know customs takes their time in processing and our dollar isn't doing so great so buying within our borders helps cut down on shipping.